This educational assistance shall be available to differently-abled persons or persons with special needs. The grantee shall receive a maximum amount of Ten Thousand (Php 10,000.00) Pesos annually to defray the cost of tuition fee, transportation, and other educational-related expenses such as speech & motor function enhancement as recommended by a competent intervention training center.
The educational assistance shall be paid directly to the academic institution, foundation or speech or motor enhancement center after the issuance of the statement of account.
- Must be a resident of Davao City;
- Must have been screened and accepted by the endorsing Foundation or Intervention Training Center;
- Only one (1) child per family can avail the scholarship;
- Beneficiary’s Profile from the endorsing foundation or intervention training center;
- Medical Information;
- Letter of Confirmation from the Intervention Training Center that the grantee is in need of educational-related management such as speech & motor enhancement, if applicable;