The course is specifically designed to produce core competencies that a person must achieve to enable him/her to install and maintain electrical wiring, lighting and related equipment and systems where the voltage does not exceed 600 volts in residential houses/buildings.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre-determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by the EBSU/STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR for both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount of Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php 15,000.00) to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholar’s benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution, Technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.