Designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a trainee/student on core competencies such as; assemble/disassemble consumer electronic products and systems, maintain and repair audio/video products and systems, electronically-controlled domestic appliances and cellular phones in accordance with the industry standards. It includes basic competencies such as; participate in workplace communication, work in team environment, practice career professionalism and practice occupational health and safety procedures.
It also includes common competencies such as; use hand tools, perform mensuration and calculation, prepare and interpret technical drawing, apply quality standards, perform computer operations and terminate and connect electrical wiring and electronic circuits.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre-determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by the EBSU/STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR for both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount of Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php 15,000.00) to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholar’s benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution, Technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.