This course is designed to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes of a Computer Service Technician in accordance with industry standards. It covers core competencies such as install, maintain, configure, and diagnose computer systems and networks.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre-determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by the EBSU/STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR for both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount of Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php 15,000.00) to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholar’s benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution, Technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.