This course is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitude in bread and pastry production to prepare and present desserts, and prepare and display petit fours in accordance with industry standards. It covers the basic, common, and core competencies.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre-determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount P15,000.00 to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholars benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution or technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.