Achieve to inspect, clean and repair mechanical or electrical parts, components, assemblies and sub-assemblies of light and heavy-duty automotive vehicle with diesel or gas engine in accordance with manufacturer’s specification. It also covers engine tune up for both diesel and gasoline; servicing of engine mechanical components such as cooling and lubricating system; performing power train and underchassis servicing.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre- determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount P15,000.00 to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholars benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution or technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.