This course is designed to enhance the knowledge, desirable skills and attitudes of Agricultural Crops Production NC l in accordance with industry standards. It covers basic, common and core competencies in the production of crops such as rice, vegetables, fruits and nuts as well as many others.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre- determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount P15,000.00 to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholars benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution or technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.