This course is designed to enhance the knowledge, desirable attitudes and skills of mason in accordance with industry standards. It covers specialized competencies such as; Lay brick/block for structure, plaster concrete/masonry surface and Install pre-cast baluster and handrails.
It also includes competencies in workplace communication, team work, safety, use of hand tools, and house keeping.
- must be a resident of Davao City
- should be of good moral character
- must belong to an indigent or below average income earning family as pre-determined by the City Social Services and Development Office (CSSDO)
- must be a high school graduate
- should pass the qualifying examination given by the EBSU/STEP Office
- accomplished scholarship application form
- certificate of indigency issued by the CSSDO
- ITR for both parents, if both are working
- certificate of good moral character
- Qualified applicants shall receive a maximum amount of Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php 15,000.00) to defray the cost of tuition fee and other school requirements, provided that no grantee shall be a beneficiary for more than one (1) program.
- Scholar’s benefits shall be paid directly to the Educational Institution, Technical or Vocational school in Davao City.
- A starter kit shall be provided after finishing the program.